tirsdag 23. februar 2010

The last week

I have to say that I was a bit stressed when I saw the message on fronter that we were going to blog about Didactics, and the reason was that I had a different plan for these weeks. I have tried to do as you said but I have also just continued on my original plan.


I have also commented on the discussions but just one time on the discussion around Krashen. I decided to work more with him, and mad a blog input on just him. I have to read more about him and to study him harder to be more able to discuss him.



Throw these weeks I have read a lot and made some good notes and tried to think outside the box. I like to blog, and think that I will continue on it later if the context fits to blog about.


I am really sorry that I haven’t done exactly as you would like, but I had a plan and I really wanted to continue it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar