onsdag 17. februar 2010

The first week

I am really sorry about the late publishing of my blog. I have been traveling and have been without my computer. That does not mean that I haven’t worked on didactics.

I sett out some goals for me to archive through these weeks; I was going to refresh my memories about what I learned last year, and to read a lot about Didactics.


I started week 1 with some repetition over what I learned last year. The different theories, and found out that I really needed to refresh my memories about these subjects. I found out that it is some similarities and also some thing in this term that I haven’t learned last year. Last year we focused on the different chapters in the book and tried to rephrase that into our own word and how we would place ourselves to these different ways of teaching and what is the best for every single student we were going to teach. This we but in a blog, and the link is http://aibloom.blogspot.com/ if you want to read it.

I have to be honest to you and say that I haven’t read enough about didactics the fist week because I focused on reading more literature. But I brought my earlier notes from class with me and tried to refresh my memories and also thought about what I already now while I was one this trip.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar